Think you might need a professional to give your home a security review you can contact us or give us a call on 1800 84 84 85 to schedule your consultation. We provide plenty of locksmith services in Dublin and home security solutions like locks, keys, cctv and alarm systems. Give us a shout and we’ll guide you in the right direction.
Our home is our refuge – a place of privacy and security for you and your family. We always want our home to be safe and protected against any kind of intrusion. Here are 10 expert tips to help you secure your home.
It’s that time of year when most of us are heading off on holiday; the perfect time to kick back, enjoy some sunshine, and take a break from work and stress. Wouldn’t it be so much more relaxing if you had complete peace of mind about your home’s security and safety?
Have you recently bought or moved into a new home or property in Dublin? With everything that can be stressful with buying and renting your home you would be surprised the percentage of people that forget to address their new home’s security.
- First thing that you should do is change the door locks.
- Secondly, make sure your change your house alarm pass codes if you have one.
- If you have a garage, get a new buzzer or reprogram the old one.
- Get new padlocks for side gates, shed doors and post boxes
- Re-key or Change your downstairs window locks